Friday, June 19, 2009

Evaluations

Today we officially finished all our 'real' classes for the semester before spending the next two weeks studying for our exam and finishing the big three assignments due... The end of a semester is always so exausting! So much work still to do!!!... But it does really make you look forward to the coming holiday rest. Theres a quote I like that says "without the storm we would never see the rainbow...' All we have to do is survive and struggle through and soon, in two weeks exactly, we can sit and relax and enjoy a few weeks off, visiting family, not having to worry about study.

As for evaluations - at the end of each paper we have to fill in evaluation forms to assess how well everything went over the semester - the class work, tutor, assignments etc. We also received during the week personal evaluations collated from other peoples opinions about us. I personally hate these, as I am very self critical of myself already and do not like having to critically assess others. But I am resolved to thinking that these are actually helpful, highlighting areas for improvement and growth to work on over the rest of this year. (I'll keep telling myself that until I do believe it...)

But the best thing about today is that it is FRIDAY!!! Yay, weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment